Monster Fiends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HATCHET & HATCHET II

+2
SirMWK
Joe Kerr
6 posters

Go down

HATCHET & HATCHET II Empty HATCHET & HATCHET II

Post  Joe Kerr Thu 07 Jan 2010, 7:19 pm

Personally, i'm a fan of the first movie... and i'm pretty stoked for the sequel. Tell us what you guys think? Wink
Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr

http://www.myspace.com/joekerr_69

Back to top Go down

HATCHET & HATCHET II Empty Re: HATCHET & HATCHET II

Post  SirMWK Fri 08 Jan 2010, 8:18 am

A lot of people hated Hatchet, but I loved it. It wasn't perfect, but it was a good throwback to classic slashers, and Victor Crowley is definitely is more along the lines of something Kane Hodder is perfect for (unlike Jason). I'm becoming more interested with Hatchet II as well. If any of you guys get any details, be sure to post 'em here!
SirMWK
SirMWK
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/sirmwaynekofviolence

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Kerr Fri 08 Jan 2010, 4:04 pm

SirMWK wrote:A lot of people hated Hatchet, but I loved it. It wasn't perfect, but it was a good throwback to classic slashers, and Victor Crowley is definitely is more along the lines of something Kane Hodder is perfect for (unlike Jason). I'm becoming more interested with Hatchet II as well. If any of you guys get any details, be sure to post 'em here!
Dude, all i know i that Danielle Harris is supposed to be in it... And i saw something about 'See the first shot of Hatchet II' on myspace... maybe someone here could confirm that. Question
Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr

Back to top Go down

Post  SirMWK Fri 08 Jan 2010, 8:01 pm

Joe Kerr wrote:
SirMWK wrote:A lot of people hated Hatchet, but I loved it. It wasn't perfect, but it was a good throwback to classic slashers, and Victor Crowley is definitely is more along the lines of something Kane Hodder is perfect for (unlike Jason). I'm becoming more interested with Hatchet II as well. If any of you guys get any details, be sure to post 'em here!
Dude, all i know i that Danielle Harris is supposed to be in it... And i saw something about 'See the first shot of Hatchet II' on myspace... maybe someone here could confirm that. Question

I'm not too keen on Danielle Harris being in it. Every time someone like her is in a movie, fanboys cream their jeans. Not saying she's a bad actress or anything. Just that the fanboys irritate the piss out of me.
SirMWK
SirMWK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Kerr Fri 08 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

SirMWK wrote:
Joe Kerr wrote:

I'm not too keen on Danielle Harris being in it. Every time someone like her is in a movie, fanboys cream their jeans. Not saying she's a bad actress or anything. Just that the fanboys irritate the piss out of me.
Agreed. . . She'll probably do a good job though. At least she's staying in the genre, not branching out into lame stuff.
Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Jan 2010, 4:54 pm

Hatchet was interesting to say the least, I didn't take it very seriously though. But it was more than a decent movie.

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonfan2009 Fri 14 May 2010, 9:05 am

i actually liked it made me want to get a victor crowley mask

the swamp tour was pretty funny

i like the beginning to with the mardi gras parade girls gone wild type scene thats what i call it
jasonfan2009
jasonfan2009

Back to top Go down

Post  timbs2007 Mon 06 Sep 2010, 1:08 pm

it was slow t times but when it got to the good stuff, i really dug it.
im pretty stocked for the sequal
timbs2007
timbs2007

Back to top Go down

Post  SPAZ Mon 06 Sep 2010, 5:27 pm

the first one was just AWESOME
cant wait for part2
to bad our theaters here are not AMC I would LOVE TO SEE AN UNRATED FILM in the theaters
SPAZ
SPAZ

Back to top Go down

Post  googliemooblie Fri 17 Sep 2010, 6:38 pm

This is my first time ever posting anything ever haha, so I hope I do it right. I loved Hatchet! I'm a big Hatchet fan, and I really enjoyed all the sudden and powerful violence in that movie, especially that feeling at the very end of the movie when it goes to the credits. I just bought a Fangoria mostly because there's an article about Hatchet 2 inside.
googliemooblie
googliemooblie

Back to top Go down

Post  SirMWK Fri 17 Sep 2010, 10:51 pm

googliemooblie wrote:This is my first time ever posting anything ever haha, so I hope I do it right. I loved Hatchet! I'm a big Hatchet fan, and I really enjoyed all the sudden and powerful violence in that movie, especially that feeling at the very end of the movie when it goes to the credits. I just bought a Fangoria mostly because there's an article about Hatchet 2 inside.

MOOBS! HOLY FUCK! Dude I'm glad you joined. I remember the night I introduced you to Hatchet! We drank all that LEQUITA and blueberry juice and jammed Johnny Cash. Good times. Anyway, I'm glad you joined, brother! Welcome to hell!
SirMWK
SirMWK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  googliemooblie Sat 18 Sep 2010, 11:29 am

Yep. I'm happy to be here! Mary has been telling me that I need to join some sort of online community because it gets lonely working on the screenplays and watching horror movies without anyone to talk to about it, and then you just so happened to send out the link, so here I am!
googliemooblie
googliemooblie

Back to top Go down

Post  SirMWK Sat 18 Sep 2010, 12:18 pm

googliemooblie wrote:Yep. I'm happy to be here! Mary has been telling me that I need to join some sort of online community because it gets lonely working on the screenplays and watching horror movies without anyone to talk to about it, and then you just so happened to send out the link, so here I am!

Haha man that's why I made this place! I hope you have fun 'round here, Moobles!
SirMWK
SirMWK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Kerr Mon 20 Sep 2010, 3:08 pm

So... how 'bout that trailer? I'm stoked. Suspect
Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr

Back to top Go down