Monster Fiends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something that will make your life seem better hahaha

3 posters

Go down

something that will make your life seem better hahaha Empty something that will make your life seem better hahaha

Post  ED_ofthe_DEAD Tue 05 Jan 2010, 8:45 pm

always works for me hahaha

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com
ED_ofthe_DEAD
ED_ofthe_DEAD

Back to top Go down

something that will make your life seem better hahaha Empty Re: something that will make your life seem better hahaha

Post  Guest Sun 24 Jan 2010, 9:19 pm

that doesn't usually phase because most of those pics I'm like..."that's the Walmart in Beckley...*facepalm*"

Back to top Go down

something that will make your life seem better hahaha Empty Re: something that will make your life seem better hahaha

Post  Niccolo Tue 16 Mar 2010, 12:10 pm

God I hate that shit! People really do walk around like that with no regard for people's eyes....
Niccolo
Niccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonfan2009 Fri 14 May 2010, 2:46 am

haha yeah and to think its one of the reasons i dont go to wal-mart ALL..the time mouse house's are very common at your nearest wal-mart stores........cha ching clean up on isle 5
jasonfan2009
jasonfan2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum