Monster Fiends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSAL MONSTERS THREAD...

3 posters

Go down

THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSAL MONSTERS THREAD... Empty THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSAL MONSTERS THREAD...

Post  Joe Kerr Thu 07 Jan 2010, 6:31 pm

Here is where you can talk about all your favorite Universal Monsters including; Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Wolf Man, The Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, etc... Cool
Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr

http://www.myspace.com/joekerr_69

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSAL MONSTERS THREAD... Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSAL MONSTERS THREAD...

Post  Guest Sun 17 Jan 2010, 4:52 pm

I love the idea of Dracula, but I've never really seen him portrayed how I would picture him, same as the Frankenstein monster, never portrayed the way that it was intended.

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSAL MONSTERS THREAD... Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSAL MONSTERS THREAD...

Post  jasonfan2009 Fri 14 May 2010, 3:09 am

yeah i would love to see a good frankenstein movie you know that should do a really good remake and combine the universal monsters kinda like a 2010 re-union or whatever year it may happen who knows? lol just a thought
jasonfan2009
jasonfan2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Batty Wed 22 Sep 2010, 3:00 pm

I love the James Whale horror films. Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein and The Invisible Man are mind-blowingly good.

I also really enjoy the Wolf Man, but I recognize that it's not that great of a film.
Batty
Batty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Dec 2010, 7:17 am

I love Dracula, The Mummy, Frankenstein. I hate the fact that they think Frankenstein is the name of "The Monster" xD It kind of annoys me.

Creature from the Black Lagoon was also a great and exciting one. Too much classics and too much awesomeness.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down